WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

ASAP Birit Queens Episode 1: The Agency

Photo Courtesy of ABS-CBN's ASAP
Welcome to ASAP Birit Queens Fan Fiction 101. This is episode 1 entitled, "The Agency". Every week, or whenever there is time, I will try make different interconnecting stories with only 101 words for you to read. It's like a Glee series episode, where the characters sing at the end of every episode on a big stage to burst out what they feel about their lives. I am so excited for this, so I hope you all like it! Read on and feel free to write your comments. Enjoy!

Morisette

I had a lot of work to do. I am the founder and CEO of a big time marketing agency. At work, I facilitate meetings, give instructions to my managers, go to the floor area to inspect the operations, and check all my people working for the company. At home, I always take care of my two children, attend to their needs, help them study, and play with them sometimes. I also attend to my husband's needs. In the morning, I prepare his clothes, his breakfast, and his paperworks before he go to work. But I am never enough to him.

Klarisse

It took me at least five freaking years of working my ass and catching all the mood swings and whims of Ms. Morisette to reach the position I have in our company. I am now the Executive Vice-President of the agency. Somehow, I learned to manage myself by controlling my whatever ill-gotten feelings I have for Ms. Morisette. Despite what she did for me over these past years, I am thankful for what she did. She made me stronger. All of these are for my loving grandmother, who took the role of my mother. My loving and dying grandmother.

Jona

I was hurt. I took the blame. I became happy. And was hurt again. I was hurt several times in the past. So for me to move forward with my life, I left my job in a prestigious company and accept the job offer to Ms. Morisette's agency to forget all the hurtful memories I had. It's a risk I have to do. Now, I am all alone in a foreign company with no one else beside me to help me, but me. It's like a forever "me" time. I have to endure my loneliness while working. Until you came along.

Angeline

I am a single mother to a lovely angel. She is the joy of my life. She is my energy pill after going to work. She always makes me smile, makes me laugh, and makes me stay stronger. Whenever, Ms. Morisette tries to put all the blames in me for not getting the big account, my daughter is always there to comfort me. "Mama, I love you..." she cried. I love my daughter so much, I will do anything and everything for her to make her comfortable, safe and secure, and to make her heal her sickness. She has cerebral palsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment